Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Posting four. Redux. The difference between Men & Women Part Uno

I had posted earlier but decided to delete my thread due to it being lazily posted. Normally I can just come up with something off the top of my head and wing it from there but when it comes to my writing, I think I may need to have more time and understand of those who read it. 

My topic earlier was the difference between how men and women shop for gifts and I came off as pretty ignorant. So let's have a do over, shall we? 

Guys, we all know the stereotypes of women when they shop. They take forever, they want to find something perfect or within a price range, something catches their eye, etc. Well, it's not all entirely true. Today I had my eyes opened about some insight as to how some women work. A lot actually. What I have come to learn is that a lot of keep thought goes into play in what women shop for, especially when it's for someone else. To quote someone famous:

"Every person I buy a gift for, I have went completely out of my way to blow their minds with gifts. I always put deep thought in the type of person they are, the things they like, and the things they may need. I took all of that into consideration as I tried to find gifts for them. I wanted to wow them, surprise them, and get that sense of deep satisfaction that I made them happy." -Jaxx Monroe 

This pretty much says it all. So, the next time us guys try to moan and grown, remember, they go into a lot more detail than we do. 

Now, as for the ladies... You must understand that we don't tend to know this type of information! We're simple true and through even if we try to be complex about it. If you think we are, you're seriously over thinking and need to get a refund about how to understand men from the bookstore you got it from. Don't ask for store credit, get a cash refund. Then go buy a thoughtful gift. 

If you're unsure about what to get a guy, you first need to stop and punch yourself in the head. Why? So you'll stop over thinking so much. You won't do that? Well, then take a breath and follow your own advice. Use that gut feeling. Seriously. We do it all the time when shopping for you and most of the time it works out well. See, we have a view of practical and tactical. Those gift types really work out for us and it's how we function. There are times we're we go deep down and use our feelings to find you something, but it's close to the heart and we don't do it ALL the time unless you're just awesome and deserve it. Here's an example: Your guy likes to workout. Does he gym it or at home or both? At home too? Perfect. Dumbbells  workout mats, workout clothing, etc. See how it works? It's quite simple. You don't have to go out of your way to get something super special like arnold schwarzenegger's autographed speedo. Yeah, that WAS a graphic example, but you get it. 

Simplified: ladies like to think deep, analyze aspects of someones life, make it special and meaningful which is awesome in its own right.

More simplified: Men like to think practical, how can this person use it each day, will it help them to further themselves, does it have meaning to this person, is it too cheap? Yeah we think that too. 

Now, this doesn't mean that THIS IS EXCLUSIVE THINKING. So, don't get all butthurt and say, "This isn't an accurate respresentatio-" shut the hell up it's an opinion on the internet, bottom line.

Now, I'm off to go make a delicious dinner, jealous? 

Thanks.

Just in case you didn't imagine the speedo thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment