Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A third post? Woah, looks like he might just enjoy this thing...

"It all boils down to hate"
During my time on this beautiful little planet we call Earth, I have seen much in only the short span of 21 years. One of the things I constantly see though is bashing on each other in some way, shape, or form. It boils down to hate essentially. Why does it exist? How can something evil like this go on? Why doesn't peace work? I don't have the answers you seek honestly, but I may have a simple solution that requires you to go out of your comfort zone. What is the one thing that brings people together more than anything else on this Earth? (It's not love you sap... Technically)

Laughter

Why did the chicken cross the road? To give a lame pun to make your day seem brighter even when it feels darker. I implore you that if you don't already listen to comedy, you really should. Specifically stand up comedy. I have found so many comedians that Jaxx and I both share and have tons of laughter over and I'm sure there is a style for you out there. 

Give a shot, you fuck. I KNOW you have the time for it. 

I've been in such foul moods heading to the gym to work it out, but by the time I got there I was feeling so much better due to the fact that I'd just listen to some Bill Burr crack on about dogs with balls or Louis C.K. make fun of how shitty he feels but can have a laugh about it. Laughter is such a powerful thing that really does bind us all. It's something we ALL share. Think about this, if you go to a comedy show, you're sitting with hundreds maybe thousands of other people you DON'T KNOW and laughing about the same thing! And not once would you go, "Haha, oh this guys funny, but I'm still mad over pointless shit that doesn't even matter anymore." 

It is my true belief that we can connect through laughter if we first learn to laugh at ourselves, laugh with each other, and share it with the world. 

So, go have a laugh, just might make your day or someone elses.
 Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment