Saturday, November 2, 2013

Post number deuce. You're lucky bitches.

I'm not sure if a fellow blogger of mine will be posting about these kick ass mozzarella triangles we had earlier, so I'll start out with that. I went out earlier with my lovely lady friend, and for anonymity sake and what she goes by is called, "Jaxx". Anyway, Jaxx and I had an amazing time at a place called Carmella's. The place was decorated to have a NY/Italy theme to it, which I don't know much about but it sure did look amazing to me. We get seated and we talk for a bit and one discussion really stood out with me and that was the fact about being fiscally responsible, especially with me currently out of work and looking. I had some pen money (laymen terms for money to spend and tip with) and wanted to take her out for a nice date, but she can be a little weird about it. It was a little moot to talk about it considering we had already sat down and placed an order and couldn't just get up and leave... Or could we. No, we can't and you shouldn't either if you do that, don't be an asshole. Besides that, Jaxx had one hell of a craving for mozzarella sticks anyway. These weren't sticks, these were triangles. Four big triangles of fried mozzarella sticks were delivered to our table and it was probably the best thing I had all night. I'm still craving it. Why was it good? It could be the fact they sprinkled with crack so I want more? No, they MADE their cheese. Home made cheese. Yeah, wipe that drool off your screen. We ate our pizza after that and went to the store and had an adventure where we made a concoction of diabetes and heart disease in a bowl but totally worth it. Oreo ice cream, chips ahoy cookies, hot fudge and caramel, along with cherries on top. All and all a great night with my lovely lady. Now, I'm off to game for a bit and pass out and train hard tomorrow. Perhaps I'll give some more insight on my training and more martial arts. Till then,

Thanks.    

No comments:

Post a Comment