Sunday, March 30, 2014

Woah it's been a while, BEARDleave it or not.

It's that time! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. To be honest I've just been REALLY lazy and haven't felt like it, but it's not fair to you few who get such pleasure from reading my dumb blog. Anyway, I thought I should give you ladies and gents an update on the BEARD. 



At work. MAXIMUM BEARDAGE
It is coming in nice and thick and I am in love with it. It's become a big part of my identity now and who I am. This beard isn't going anyway and Jaxx loves it like that (though she wishes I had more tattoos to go along with it). 

Nearly 3 months since I start growing it out, but not entirely sure of the exact date. I cannot wait to see it in twice that amount of time. 


Until next time, 
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment