Sunday, January 26, 2014

Adhered to growing out the beard. Part 1.

As I stated in my previous post, change is imminent. The change I speak of is growing a beard, for one. Jesus Christ is this an ordeal. There are many stages of growing a beard and having tolerate the challenges of growing one. The first few stages are difficult enough like if you can even grow a beard. Some people just CANNOT grow a beard to save their life, which can suck if you have a baby face. Others are like Native Americans, a-patch-e here, a-patch-e there. And then there are lumberjacks. Full beard after a clean shaven face in a day or so. I do not fall into any of these categories. I can grow my facial hair normally most of the time, but tend to shave it off because of how itchy it can get. I have managed to grow a goatee before though with much success and likes from Lady Jaxx. 





For now though, I start my journey to grow out a full size beard and possibly grow a great one like Incredibeard or Rick F'n Hall. That is, if I can get past the itchy bitchy phase. Wish me luck going stubble to itchy troubles. More to come soon!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment